TSA Approved 3 Digit Combination Cable Luggage Lock - Black
- [TSA APPROVED LUGGAGE LOCKS] The Fosmon TSA lock allows your luggage to be checked without damage to the lock. The TSA agent will open and relock your luggage after inspection, giving you peace of mind for the whole trip.
- [DURABLE AND FLEXIBLE] The luggage lock has a zinc alloy body and a steel cable that can withstand rough handling and is thin enough to fit through almost any luggage lock or zip-grip.
- [VERSATILE LOCKS] The lock is safe with a 3-digit combination. The release button makes it easy to unlock, and prevents accidental unlocking. The flexible cable makes it great not only for luggage, but also for backpacks, suitcases, and lockers.
- [EASY TO READ AND SET DIALS] The numbers on the dials are easy to read without reading glasses, and you never need to worry about losing the key to your lock. You can easily reset the combination with a pen or other tool, with no worries about resetting it accidentally.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
As low as $19.99
Availability: In stock
100% TSA CompatibleThe Fosmon Cable Luggage Lock is TSA approved. That fact is easily recognizable because of the Travel Sentry symbol on it, so you don’t need to worry that TSA will cut your locks and leave your luggage unsecured after inspection. Instead, TSA will unlock it with a key and relock it afterwards.
Secure Your Belongings Wherever You GoThe body of the lock is made of a light, sturdy zinc alloy. The steel cable is strong and flexible enough to navigate through small zipper holes. With a cable length of 4 inches, and an inner loop size of 1.6 x 0.9 inches when locked, the lock is not only the perfect size for luggage or suitcases, but also great for gym lockers, gun cases, laptop bags, and more.
Secure Locks for Multiple UsesThe release button on the side lets you open the lock easily, and prevents unlocking while the combination is accidentally aligned. The lock is able to be used for a wide variety of items, such as luggage, backpacks, suitcases, and lockers.
Reset Is Quick and EasyThe TSA luggage locks can be reset in four simple steps and in a few seconds. Simply turn the dials to the correct combination, press and hold the reset button with a pen, turn the dials to the new combination, and then release the reset button.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyFosmon has served millions of customers for more than 10 years and every product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, reach out to our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service for support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please refer to Fosmon's website for more information.
|UPC||51106HOM = 879565005979, 51107HOM = 879565005986|
Write Your Own Review