Single 1-Gang Mounting Bracket and Universal Wall Plate with Brush Style Opening - 2 pack
- [BRUSH WALL PLATE WITH UNIVERSAL DESIGN] The brush wall plate is universal in size and easy to use. It allows you to run cables neatly and out of sight, giving you a professional look at a fraction of the cost.
- [PERFECT FOR FLAT PANEL TVs, SURROUND SOUND SYSTEMS, AND OTHER LOW VOLTAGE A/V DEVICES] With the brush wall plate take those unsightly A/V wires from your TV, video game console, surround sound system or other low voltage devices and put them neatly out of sight.
- [MOUNTS FLUSH TO WALL] The brush wall plate sits flat against the wall and mounts to any standard single bracket or gang box.
- [EASY INSTALLATION] Simply unscrew the wall cover from the brush plate, and, using the 2 screws, screw into any standard box or gang plate.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
Availability: In stock
Mounting Bracket DesignFosmon's low-voltage wall plate mounting bracket is designed specifically for the installation of low-voltage cables and wires in walls. The backless design provides the space needed for speaker wires, coaxial, HDMI and data/communication cables. Perfect for surround sound systems, banana wall plates, HDMI wall plates and coaxial wall plates.
Brush Wall Plate DesignThe design provides the space needed for speaker wires, coaxial, HDMI and data/communication cables. It runs cables neatly through walls, providing a professional look at a fraction of the cost.
Mounts Flush to the WallThe brush wall plate and mounting bracket is designed to mount flush with the wall.
Easy InstallationInstallation is a breeze. Installing the bracket is as simple as TRACE, CUT, and INSTALL. Utilize the inside of the bracket as a guide to trace and cut a hole in the wall, then insert bracket. Next, mount the wall plate to the bracket by simply unscrewing wall cover from brush plate, then using the 2 screws to screw into the wall bracket.
Fully Adjustable Mounting BracketAdjusts to fit various wall thicknesses from 1/4" to 1" thick.
Keep Your Wires Clean and Out of SightFosmon brush wall plates eliminate the clutter of wiring along your baseboards and up your walls. Using the brush wall plate results in a clean and tidy organization of your A/V wires.
- For low voltage devices only
- Mounts to standard size gang boxes and wall plate brackets
Write Your Own Review