USB 2.0 Type C (USB-C) Male to Type A (USB-A) Male Cable with 56k Ohm Pull-up Resistor - Black
- Sync and charge your USB Type-C™ equipped device simultaneously with this cable
- The reversible USB Type-C™ connector allows for maximum convenience
- 10,000+ connector endurance keeps the cable working for a long time
- Heat resistant cables allow fast charging devices and chargers to operate efficiently
- 1,000+ bend lifespan ensures a lasting cable
- Dual layer shielding provides cable flexibility and strength, and reduces unwanted interference
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
As low as $14.99
Availability: In stock
2-in-1 Sync and Charge Cable with 56k Ohm ResistorWith Fosmon’s USB Type-C™ Male to USB Type-A Male Cable, you can safely, easily, and quickly transfer music, videos, images, and other files from your device to your computer, and vice versa. The USB 2.0 cable supports concurrent charging and transferring of data, with transfer rates of up to 480Mbps and a max current of 2.4A at 5V.
Reversible ConnectorThe USB-C™ reversible connector allows for perfect connectivity every time – no more second guessing.
10,000+ Connector EnduranceEngineered with strong lasting materials, these connectors can withstand over 10,000 individual connections.
Heat Resistance up to 140°F/60°CNo more melted cables and damaged devices as a result from high power outputs from fast charging adapters. High temperatures are tolerated and danger is kept to a minimum.
1,000+ Bend LifespanThis USB cable's PVC jacket and shielding supports a 1,000+ bend lifespan, more than 2x the amount other cables are able to withstand.
Dual Layer Braided and Foil ShieldingTinned copper braided and aluminum foil shielding inside the PVC jacket provides cable flexibility and strength, and reduces unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyYour Fosmon product is included with a limited lifetime warranty. Please visit our Fosmon website for more details.
|UPC||HD8070 = 879565080709, HD8071 = 879565080716, HD8072 = 879565080723|
Write Your Own Review