Fosmon Dual Controller Charging Station for Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One S Battlefield / Xbox One X / Xbox One Elite
Pod Casting Broadcasting Recording Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount and XLR to 3.5mm cable
- [CONDENSER MICROPHONE] Fosmon's condenser microphone is a small diaphragm condenser mic that is neutral sounding and has a cardioid polar pattern to reduce pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving the isolation of your desired sound source. Great for gaming, video creation, podcasting, broadcasting and recording.
- [MULTI-FUNCTIONAL] Use the included 3.5mm to XLR cable to plug it into a laptop or desktop computer, other recording device, or sound system. It can also be used in recording studios, broadcasting, YouTube, live performances and on stage with a standard XLR to XLR cable (not included).
- [WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE & 360 DEGREE PERFECT RECORDING] The condenser microphone captures your voice properly, producing clear, smooth sound with no static noise. This mic provides extended frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz and 360 degrees of superior transient response, improving the quality of your recordings by isolating the sounds from the main source and separating them from any background noise.
- [ANTI VIBRATION SHOCK MOUNT & POP FILTER] Includes a shock mount to isolate the microphone from nearby vibrations and unwanted noise through a microphone stand. The pop filter / windscreen can be used to prevent wind noise, breath blasts and vocal plosives such as "P's" and "B's".
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated US-based customer service.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Availability: In stock
MultifunctionalUse it with the included 3.5mm to XLR cable to plug into laptops and desktop computers as well as other recording devices and sound systems. It can also be used in recording studios, on stage, etc. with a standard XLR to XLR cable (not included).
Phantom PowerThis mic requires phantom power, usually supplied by mixing consoles, recording hardware and live equipment if using an XLR to XLR cable or an external phantom power supply (not included). Use with the included XLR to 3.5mm cable on desktop and laptop computers if equipped with enough voltage at the 3.5mm jack. (Voltage on computers at the 3.5mm jack is usually 5 volts and is enough to power this condenser microphone).
Please Note:It cannot be used with mobile phones and tablets. It will NOT work if there is not enough phantom power voltage at the microphone input jack. Please check your model of computer to verify it has at least 5 volts at the 3.5mm microphone jack or 48v phantom power on your recording/mixing hardware.
Anti Vibration Shock Mount & Pop FilterIncludes shock mount to isolate the mic from nearby vibrations through a microphone stand. The pop filter / windscreen can be used to prevent wind noise, breath blasts and vocal plosives.
Write Your Own Review