Open Alert Indicator TSA Approved 3 Digit Combination Luggage Lock - Black, Blue, Pink, and Silver - 4 Pack
Open Alert Indicator TSA Approved 3 Digit Combination Luggage Lock - Black
- [TSA APPROVED LUGGAGE LOCKS] The Fosmon TSA lock allows your luggage to be inspected without damage to the lock. The TSA agent will open and relock your luggage after inspection, giving you piece of mind for the whole trip.
- [TSA OPEN INDICATOR] The little red Open Indicator pops up informing the traveler that his baggage was inspected, and it will automatically reset to its hidden position when the lock is opened with the combination.
- [HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL] The luggage lock has a zinc alloy body and a hardened steel shackle that can withstand rough handling and is thin enough to fit through almost any luggage lock or zip-grip.
- [EASY TO READ AND SET DIALS] The numbers on the dials are easy to read without reading glasses, and you never need to worry about losing the key to your lock. You can easily reset the combination with a pen or other tool, with no worries about resetting it accidentally.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Availability: In stock
100% TSA CompatibleThe Fosmon Luggage Lock is TSA approved. That fact is easily recognizable because of the Travel Sentry symbol on it, so you don’t need to worry that TSA will cut your locks and leave your luggage unsecured after inspection. Instead, TSA will unlock it with a key and relock it afterwards.
Be Instantly Aware of InspectionThe red Open Indicator will pop up if the luggage has been inspected. As soon as you open the lock with the combination, the indicator will reset to its default position and be ready to use for the next trip.
Performs Well In the Long RunThe body of the lock is made of zinc alloy that is light and sturdy. The hardened steel shackle is strong and thin enough to fit into small zipper holes. The lock is great for frequent travelers and will last for a long time.
Reset Is Quick and EasyThe TSA luggage locks can be reset in four simple, quick steps. Simply turn the dials to the correct combination, press the reset button into the groove with a pen, turn the dials to the new combination, and then release the reset button.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyFosmon has served millions of customers for more than 10 years and every product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, reach out to our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service for support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please refer to Fosmon's website for more information.
Write Your Own Review