15A ETL Listed Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Remote Control Outlet
- [GREAT FOR LIGHTING] Remotely turn your indoor and outdoor lighting ON/OFF
- [CONVENIENT]Conveniently turn your outside lights on from indoors or turn on hard to reach switches with the click of a remote. The remote control outlet comes with pair and un-pair technology. It will give you the freedom to choose or change the control setup any time you like.
- [WEATHER RESISTANT] Durable, weather resistant construction for outdoor use
- [MULTIPLE USES] TVs, lighting, heaters, sprinkler systems, terrariums, aquariums, humidifiers, shop vac power tool
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Availability: In stock
Convenient and Great for LightingRemotely turn your indoor and outdoor lighting ON/OFF anytime with Fosmon’s wireless remote control outlet. It is ideal for seasonal lights and lamps. Conveniently turn your outside lights on from indoors or in your car with its 30 meter (98 foot) range. The pair and un-pair functions will allow you to customize your control freely.
Overcome Hard to Reach OutletsGreat for turning devices ON/OFF in hard to reach places. Perfect for the elderly and those with limited mobility and back pain.
Grounded and Weather ResistantDurable, weather resistant construction for outdoor applications with a grounded 3 prong AC plug that plugs into any standard outlet.
Compact RemoteFits comfortably in your pocket, purse, and glove box or on your key chain.
Multiple UsesGreat for TVs, lighting, heaters, sprinkler systems, terrariums, aquariums, humidifiers, and more.
SimpleSimplistic design with an ON/OFF button for ease of use. Quick installation with no additional tools needed.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyThis Fosmon product includes a limited lifetime warranty. Please visit Fosmon's website for more details.
Please note:If using outdoors, be sure to plug into GFCI approved outlet, and hang with outlet hanging down. This will prevent moisture from penetrating into the plug. Multiple outlets (receivers) can be paired to one remote, and multiple remotes can be paired to one outlet.
Write Your Own Review