European Travel Plug Adapter, Travel Power (Type C) 2 US Outlet Adapter with 2 USB-A, Dual Voltage Power Devices, USA Outlet to Most of Europe, France, Spain, Iceland, Germany, Italy, Isreal
- [TYPE C EUROPEAN AC ADAPTER] Compatible with Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and more.
- [CONVENIENT AND PRACTICAL]Though small in size, this Type-C adapter does not skimp on features. It has 2 AC outlets and 2 USB-A outputs with 4.8A, charging phones and tablets at faster than standard speeds.
- [WORKS WITH DUAL VOLTAGE DEVICES]This adapter will only work for dual voltage devices, supporting between 110v and 250v. This includes phone chargers, laptop chargers, and camera chargers. Please refer to your device’s information before using this adapter. This European travel adapter is CE, ROHS, and FCC certified to ensure your safety.
- [NOTE: THIS IS NOT A VOLTAGE CONVERTER]This product does not contain a voltage transformer. It is ONLY intended for use with dual voltage electronics with 220v capability. It is not compatible with devices that do not contain a voltage converter, which includes hairdryers, razors, electric toothbrushes, straighteners, and blow dryers.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to Fosmon’s website for more information.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Works in Most of EuropeMost European countries use the Type-C plug connection. Some of the examples of countries that DO NOT use type-C are the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
Convenient and Full of FeaturesFeaturing a Type-C Euro plug, two US power sockets and two USB-A outlets, you’ll be able to keep all your devices charged even when the power sockets in your hotel room are scarce.
Durable and CompactDesigned to last a lifetime of traveling abroad, this compact travel adapter will take up minimal space in your luggage but provide maximum charging accessibility. The two USB-A charging ports will charge any USB device without issue with a combined output of 12 watts.
Works with Dual Voltage DevicesThis adapter plug supports between 110v and 250v and is meant to be used with dual voltage power devices such as laptops, tablets, or phone chargers. It does not contain a transformer to convert voltage.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyWe have served millions of customers for more than 10 years and every product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Got a question? Reach out to our experienced and dedicated USA based customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please refer to Fosmon’s website for more information.
Write Your Own Review