High Resolution Monitor Cable (Male VGA to Male VGA) - 25ft
- VGA male to VGA male monitor cable to connect desktop and laptop computers to monitors, TVs, and projectors
- High resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200) and Full HD are supported
- Dual ferrite beads improve signal quality by filtering out high frequency noise and reducing electromagnetic interference
- Plug-and-play design, no downloads, drivers, or installations needed
- Thumbscrews help secure the VGA cable into the connected devices
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Availability: Out of stock
ConnectivityFosmon's High Resolution VGA (Video Graphics Array) Monitor Cable uses the standard 15-pin D-sub VGA connector that connects desktop and laptop computers to a display, such as a TV, monitor, or projector.
High Resolution SupportResolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200) are supported, higher than Full HD resolutions of 1920x1080. Other lower resolutions such as UXGA (1600x900), WXGA+ (1440x900), WXGA (1366x768), WXGA (1280x1024), WXGA (1280x800), and others are also supported.
Dual Ferrite BeadsFerrite Beads are located at the each end of the cable and help improve signal quality by filtering out radio frequency interference (RFI) and noise. Electromagnetic interference (EMI) is also reduced from the ferrite cores.
Plug-And-PlaySimply plug the High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable into the source device and display to get it working. No downloads, drivers, or installations are required. Each end of the cable has two thumbscrews to secure the plugs into the devices.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyYour Fosmon product is included with a limited lifetime warranty. Please visit our Fosmon website for more details.
Write Your Own Review