Modern and Contemporary Design
Never miss anyone at your door with a Fosmon WaveLink wireless doorbell. The wireless and portable design allows you to install the doorbell in any part of your home. The wall receiver has a built-in rechargeable non-removable battery and has 4 indication mode – flashing, tune, flashing & tune, off.
The Portable Receiver comes with built-in LED and vibration indicators. The included wireless receiver allows you to place it in areas without an outlet – even outdoors! It is powered by two (2) AAA batteries.
Unique Chime Tunes and High Volume Levels
With 52 unique chime tunes and 4 volume levels, you can personalize your doorbell to your preference.
Built-in LED Indicator
Fosmon WaveLink wireless doorbell receiver and transmitter features LED indicator that creates visual alert for the hearing impaired.
Customize and Expand
Fosmon offers several wireless doorbell options so that you can add receivers and/or transmitters depending on your needs.
Easy to Install
Fosmon wireless doorbell is easy to install without any wiring complications. With the installation accessories provided, you can install it in your preferred method.
Features and Specifications:
• Maximum 820ft / 250 m operating range in open area
• 52 unique chime tunes
• 4 volume levels
• LED indicators
• Wall receiver has 4 indication modes: Flashing, Tune, Flashing + Tune, Off
• Portable receiver comes with a built-in LED and vibration indicators
• Transmitter battery: A23 12V Alkaline Battery; Portable Receiver battery: two (2) AAA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
• Transmitter power consumption: <10mW
• Volume range: 25 to 110dB
• Operating Frequency: 315/433 MHz ± 2MHz
• Operating Temperature: 5°F to 140°F or -15°C to 60°C
• Dimension: Receiver: 3.17 x 3.19 x 1.12in / 80.5 x 81 x 28.5mm; Transmitter: 2.80 x 1.61 x 0.71in / 71 x 41 x 18mm; Portable Receiver: 3.58 x 2.24 x 1.06in / 91 x 57 x 27mm
• Weight: Receiver: 3.03oz or 86g; Transmitter: 0.85oz or 24g; Portable Receiver: 1.76oz or 50g
• One (1) wall receiver, one (1) portable receiver, and one (1) transmitter
• Double sided tape, anchors, screws, and battery for transmitter