Fosmon’s HDMI to VGA adapter is one of the most convenient and cost effective ways to connect HDMI devices to VGA displays. This adapter converts the HDMI video signal from a desktop PC, laptop, tablet, or any other device with an HDMI port to work with a monitor, TV, projector, or any display with a VGA port. It enables you to use older VGA/analog displays with newer devices that have an HDMI or high-definition input.
• Input: HDMI (digital) male connector
• Output: VGA (analog) female port
• Supported input (HDMI) resolutions are 480i/480p/576i/576p/800×600/720i/720p/1280×1024/1600×1200/1080i/1080p; output (VGA) supports up to 1080p and other resolutions
• VGA technology only supports video signals; for audio, connect a 3.5mm cable from the source to the display via the headphone/audio port (not included)
• Input (HDMI): computers, laptops, media streaming devices, HDMI adapters, etc.
• Output (VGA): TVs, monitors, projectors, etc.
• This device is not bi-directional; it will convert HDMI to VGA, but not VGA to HDMI
Note: If the HDMI source has a different refresh rate than the VGA display and/or does not output enough power (5V/500mA), the device may not perform as expected. HDMI-VGA conversion does not work for copyright-protected content.